Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Hey its Nataly, come out and play.
If you need any help let me know.

ATTN NEWBIES:
When you register please check out the forum rules

Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBookClub

A Safe Haven for all Book Enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Join us in chat anytime

I'm obsessed with this forum!!!

Go down 
+4
Snow
Tammy
Charla85
BookFever
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BookFever

BookFever

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-01-15

I'm obsessed with this forum!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm obsessed with this forum!!!   I'm obsessed with this forum!!! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:48 am

Okay, is it just me, or is this forum addictive???

Truthfully, this is the only place, other than KMM's board that I visit, but I do visit - ALL THE TIME...!!

It's becoming an obsession.

Even my kids see the look in my eyes when I get near the computer. They automatically get up and give me the chair!!!

"Going on the message board, mom?" They ask, pure innocence in their eyes.

Bless them, they see the need in their caregivers face.

"Yep, but I'll only be on for a few minutes." I lie. "You can have the computer back right after I check something..." I lie again.

Oh the complete trust they have in me.

They think I'm working diligently in my home office from 9 to 5, processing invoices, making important calls, booking dentist appointments.

They don't know that I've been pressing the refresh button every half hour or so throughout the day, laughing my ass off or oogling nearly naked men!!

What a way to spend the day. Sigh, pant, oogle...again

Add a couple of episodes of True Blood and I call that playing-hooky-heaven!

Yep, I could get away with it. I'm sure it would go unnoticed, for a bit. But that's nearly impossible.

My husband's my boss. Literally!

I'm obsessed with this forum!!! 8650

LMAO!!!
Thanks ladies for making this a great place to visit!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lisaforget
Charla85

Charla85

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: I'm obsessed with this forum!!!   I'm obsessed with this forum!!! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:04 am

You have sooo got to come join TBCA!! My Mama knows that anytime I'm laughin' and snortin' (yes I snort sometimes when something is really really funny) that I'm on TBC, she is always sayin that instead of The Book Club Nataly should have called it the Cluckin Hens or the Snickerin Chicks or something equally silly.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Tammy

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: I'm obsessed with this forum!!!   I'm obsessed with this forum!!! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:12 am

LOL I'm trying to come up with something witty and cute or just interesting to add but my brain is shot atm. So all I'll say is "awwwww" and "LOL so true! I love this place too!"
*hopes that made sense*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/TammyLafontaine
BookFever

BookFever

PostSubject: Re: I'm obsessed with this forum!!!   I'm obsessed with this forum!!! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:46 am

LMAO!!!

Seeing as I am contracted and paid per entry, I don't think I could afford to join another mb!!!! I'd be looking for a new job! LOL!!!

Until then, I'll just keep sneaking a peak and crossing my fingers that I don't get found out.... I'm obsessed with this forum!!! 446972

Have a great day everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

PostSubject: Re: I'm obsessed with this forum!!!   I'm obsessed with this forum!!! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:14 pm

We'll keep our fingers crossed for you too!
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: I'm obsessed with this forum!!!   I'm obsessed with this forum!!! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:58 pm

Charla85 wrote:
You have sooo got to come join TBCA!! My Mama knows that anytime I'm laughin' and snortin' (yes I snort sometimes when something is really really funny) that I'm on TBC, she is always sayin that instead of The Book Club Nataly should have called it the Cluckin Hens or the Snickerin Chicks or something equally silly.

I'm obsessed with this forum!!! 265548
Snickerin Chicks LOL I like that!!
Yup I already came out & declared I was an addict!
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: I'm obsessed with this forum!!!   I'm obsessed with this forum!!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:29 pm

Ohmigoodness I'm back!!!

Lisa, I'm glad it's not just me! my internet was broken yesterday and I swear the withdrawl sysmtoms were kicking in. I had to go and lose myself in a book!
Back to top Go down
angel0618

angel0618

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm obsessed with this forum!!!   I'm obsessed with this forum!!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:26 am

i totally agree that nattie made and extremely addictinmg site. i am always on my computer anyway so now i am on it even longer cause of this site.
Back to top Go down
BookFever

BookFever

PostSubject: Re: I'm obsessed with this forum!!!   I'm obsessed with this forum!!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:17 pm

I know!! It's crazy....!!

But then again, to lose oneself in a book....now that's also addictive.

Oh the joys....!!
Back to top Go down
angel0618

angel0618

PostSubject: Re: I'm obsessed with this forum!!!   I'm obsessed with this forum!!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:43 pm

that is so true. i get soo lost in my books that they hve to literally be taken away from me for me to pay attention to the things and peoplew around me. i get yelled at all the time
Back to top Go down
BookFever

BookFever

PostSubject: Re: I'm obsessed with this forum!!!   I'm obsessed with this forum!!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:09 pm

Tell them that reading makes you smarter!!!

And that it's infectuous...they should try it! LOL!!

My youngest daughter used to hate to read, now she carries around "Twilight" she's 9.

Hey, I don't know if I've rubbed off on her or if it's Edward. Either way, it's all good.

Happy reading AND have fun on the MB!!
Back to top Go down
mandy
Admin
mandy

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: I'm obsessed with this forum!!!   I'm obsessed with this forum!!! EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:28 am

Oh this place is def addictive!! I have it open all day and refresh it periodically to check whats going on etc!! I wub you guys! I'm obsessed with this forum!!! 61101
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

PostSubject: Re: I'm obsessed with this forum!!!   I'm obsessed with this forum!!! EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:36 am

Awww we wub you too Mandy!!! I'm obsessed with this forum!!! 61101 I miss sleep because of this place speakin of I should head to bed.....but we all know I'm not! LOL!
Back to top Go down
bluedragonfli81

bluedragonfli81

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: I'm obsessed with this forum!!!   I'm obsessed with this forum!!! EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:42 pm

DEFINITELY an addiction...but it's a good addiction Wink Luv u wonderful ladies!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bluedragonfly81
angel0618

angel0618

PostSubject: Re: I'm obsessed with this forum!!!   I'm obsessed with this forum!!! EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:11 pm

i wov you guys too! and i tried to get them involved in reading but it dont work too well, i think they enjoy sleeping too much lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm obsessed with this forum!!!   I'm obsessed with this forum!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm obsessed with this forum!!!
Page 1 of 1