Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Hey its Nataly, come out and play.
If you need any help let me know.

ATTN NEWBIES:
When you register please check out the forum rules

Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBookClub

A Safe Haven for all Book Enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Join us in chat anytime

SNOW!!!!! & MIA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mandy
Admin
mandy

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-01-08

SNOW!!!!! & MIA Empty
PostSubject: SNOW!!!!! & MIA   SNOW!!!!! & MIA EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 7:03 am

OMG finally we have some snow here!!!

It is a very rare thing to get snow in Ireland, we were very nearly snowed into my BF house this morning....... but sadly he managed to get us out and I had to come to work! Booooo! And when he got to work they sent him home for today and tomorrow due to the snow!

Sorry I was missing over the weekend, I had a conference on Friday and presented my first poster! OMG it was a big deal, on Saturday I went to see a GAA game with the crowd from work, it was amazing and there was a laser and fire works display afterwards to mark the 125 anniversary of the GAA and it made me very proud to be Irish.

Other things that I managed to do this weekend was to finish the Fiery Cross, this book has been my nemesis for soooooooo long and I am thrilled I finally finished it.

So now I can move on with a happy heart to ABOSAA!

So I hope that everyone is happy safe and well and I didn't miss too much!
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

Number of posts : 600

SNOW!!!!! & MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!! & MIA   SNOW!!!!! & MIA EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:12 am

Glad to hear that you finally got some snow! It's really too bad that your BF was able to get you out and that you had to go to work. So what exactly is GAA?
Back to top Go down
mandy
Admin
mandy

SNOW!!!!! & MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!! & MIA   SNOW!!!!! & MIA EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

its the irish sport, there is gaelic football and hurling!! Its soooo much fun to play and watch!
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

Number of posts : 195

SNOW!!!!! & MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!! & MIA   SNOW!!!!! & MIA EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:18 pm

YAY SNOW!!!

I want more! We only have a few inches - not enough to keep us in the house Sad
It's supposed to get worse here Tue/Wed, both days I'm working 9-1pm which means when I finish I get the bus, then walk more than a mile and a half to get home....maybe not so much fun in a blizzard!

Mandy, did you see the news...London is practically at a standstill because they just don't know how to deal with it. They don't even have a huge amount...
Back to top Go down
mandy
Admin
mandy

SNOW!!!!! & MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!! & MIA   SNOW!!!!! & MIA EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Yes I did Alana and I can't really laugh cause its practically the same here! LOL
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Number of posts : 208

SNOW!!!!! & MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!! & MIA   SNOW!!!!! & MIA EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:27 pm

I saw on the news about London getting more snow than they can deal with.Didn't know about Dublin tho.
Too bad it wasn't enough for you to enjoy a day off Mandy!
Alana you need a car, a mile and a half in the snow is too much even for me who loves the stuff!
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

SNOW!!!!! & MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!! & MIA   SNOW!!!!! & MIA EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Noo! It's disappearing already! Don't melt, dammit! I wanted to play in the snow...
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

SNOW!!!!! & MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!! & MIA   SNOW!!!!! & MIA EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:13 pm

Alana wrote:
Noo! It's disappearing already! Don't melt, dammit! I wanted to play in the snow...

Come visit me & Tammy! We got lots of it you'll be able to play in it as much as you wish![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mandy
Admin
mandy

SNOW!!!!! & MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!! & MIA   SNOW!!!!! & MIA EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:25 am

OK Alana lets go!!! I wanted to play in teh snow too!! It was all melted before I got home last night and its only just started again now in a blizzard!
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

SNOW!!!!! & MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!! & MIA   SNOW!!!!! & MIA EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:30 am

mandy wrote:
OK Alana lets go!!! I wanted to play in teh snow too!! It was all melted before I got home last night and its only just started again now in a blizzard!

SNOW!!!!! & MIA 997111 Yay Mandy!!! We only have to convince Alana!
SNOW!!!!! & MIA 826130 My bad I forgot to say Lisa she lives here too....Sorry I wont do it again! SNOW!!!!! & MIA 493628
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

SNOW!!!!! & MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!! & MIA   SNOW!!!!! & MIA EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:32 am

Ya'll are too much! I hope ya'll don't get too much snow, its hell! I was slippin and slidin all over the road this mornin tryin to get home, damn roads are slicker than goose shit! Ughhh!
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

SNOW!!!!! & MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!! & MIA   SNOW!!!!! & MIA EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:46 am

Charla85 wrote:
... slicker than goose shit! Ughhh!

LMFAO!!! I choked on my chocolate...

...then wasn't sure if I could continue to eat it.... :S

Snow wrote:
mandy wrote:

SNOW!!!!! & MIA 997111 Yay Mandy!!! We only have to convince Alana!
SNOW!!!!! & MIA 826130 My bad I forgot to say Lisa she lives here too....Sorry I wont do it again! SNOW!!!!! & MIA 493628

No convincing needed here at all!!!
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2009-01-07

SNOW!!!!! & MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!! & MIA   SNOW!!!!! & MIA EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:41 pm

Since ya'll like snow you can have mine bc is feckin snowing right now
Back to top Go down
https://thebookclub.forumotion.net
Charla85

Charla85

SNOW!!!!! & MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!! & MIA   SNOW!!!!! & MIA EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Alana wrote:

LMFAO!!! I choked on my chocolate...

...then wasn't sure if I could continue to eat it.... :S

lol! You poor thing please don't choke on your chocolate cause of me! I tell you what anytime you see my name it would probably be best not to be eatin or drinkin anything, I'd hate to be the death of someone I actually like! lol!
Back to top Go down
mandy
Admin
mandy

SNOW!!!!! & MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!! & MIA   SNOW!!!!! & MIA EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:06 am

LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SNOW!!!!! & MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!! & MIA   SNOW!!!!! & MIA Empty

Back to top Go down

SNOW!!!!! & MIA
Page 1 of 1