Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Hey its Nataly, come out and play.
If you need any help let me know.

ATTN NEWBIES:
When you register please check out the forum rules

Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBookClub

A Safe Haven for all Book Enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Join us in chat anytime

Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black

Go down 
+5
MadisonScott
Tammy
Alana
pickles916
Nataly
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 11:12 am

Sad news for Michael Copon fans but they decided to stay with Taylor. I got this from SM's website

January 7, 2009
Good news about New Moon from director Chris Weitz:
I'm very happy to announce that Taylor Lautner will be playing Jacob Black in New Moon and that he's doing so with the enthusiastic support of Summit Entertainment, the producers, and Stephenie Meyer.
The characters in Stephenie's books go through extraordinary changes of circumstance and also appearance; so it is not surprising that there has been speculation about whether the same actor would portray a character who changes in so many surprising ways throughout the series. But it was my first instinct that Taylor was, is, and should be Jacob, and that the books would be best served by the actor who is emotionally right for the part. I think that fans of Twilight the book and the movie will be surprised by the Jacob Black that Taylor will bring to the screen in New Moon; and I'm looking forward to working with him and the rest of the cast in realizing the film.
very best
Chris Weitz

I'd just like to add that I was very much a part of this decision. My first priority was always what was best for New Moon—what was going to give us the best possible movie. I'm truly thrilled that Taylor was the one who proved to the director, to Summit, and to me that he is the best possible Jacob we could have. And I'm very much looking forward to seeing what he's going to bring to Jacob's character this year.
- Steph
Back to top Go down
https://thebookclub.forumotion.net
pickles916

pickles916

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 1:42 pm

I still think that it would have been cool to see Taylor at the beginning and then when he transforms have it be Michael but oh well! Hopefully he can pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 1:52 pm

When I read the books I always pictured Steven Strait as the older Jacob (unfortunately he was deemed too old to be in the films)

I just don't know how they're going to pull it off with Taylor - I always imagined it to be a pretty amazing transformation that Jacob went through. I haven't read the Twilight Saga in a while but doesn't he get really tall and bulks up alot?
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 3:16 pm

Yea he was 6'7 and was really big but I'm with you on Steven Strait I wish they would of casted him from the get go but noooo we'll see what happens
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Tammy

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 3:17 pm

pickles916 wrote:
I still think that it would have been cool to see Taylor at the beginning and then when he transforms have it be Michael but oh well! Hopefully he can pull it off.

Yeah my idea exactly!!! Oh well guess we'll see what they manage to do with Taylor huh? =P
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/TammyLafontaine
MadisonScott

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 4:30 pm

I hope he can pull it off too.

Maddie
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

Number of posts : 600

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:38 am

I still haven't read the books or seen the movie!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
mandy
Admin
mandy

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:44 am

WHAT!!!! How can you have avoid them!!??
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:47 am

I'm broke and the library's copies are all checked out and they have a request list a mile long! WAHHHH!!!!
Back to top Go down
mandy
Admin
mandy

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:20 am

Oh dear, maybe soon hon don't see the movie before reading the books though! Or else.... Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black 36716 LOL been dying to use this smilie!
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:58 am

He's only 16 so I feel marginally creepy for saying so, but the kid is looking hot. I found lots of new pictures on my goss websites. All that time in the gym has paid off Surprised)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://jilleb163.blogspot.com
Charla85

Charla85

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:26 am

Ohhhh I'm sooo scared Mandy! pale Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:11 am

Jill wrote:
He's only 16 so I feel marginally creepy for saying so, but the kid is looking hot. I found lots of new pictures on my goss websites. All that time in the gym has paid off Surprised)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Think of it this way Jill... he's legal in 13 months!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:33 pm

Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black 4650 Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black 620181 I feel like a perv thinking duurty thoughts about him *hangs head in shame*
Back to top Go down
Erotic Mistress

Erotic Mistress

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:52 pm

All I can say is WOW! He really stepped up to make it happen. I'm glad they kept him on. There's nothing worse then when they have to change actors in a series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/smapp1
Tammy

Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:53 pm

Dageus'Lass wrote:
Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black 4650 Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black 620181 I feel like a perv thinking duurty thoughts about him *hangs head in shame*

ROTFLMAO! Yeah well... I'm 30 you're less of a perv than me.
RAWR!!! ,
VvwvV
cat
*cougar roar*

*chants 'must not oggle jail bait'*
Lucky # 13.... 13 more months til we can freely make naughty comments about him. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:54 pm

ROTFLMAO!!!! Ya'll bunch of cradle robbers *tip-toeing away from the cradle*
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:58 pm

He's like 8months older than my sister....I feel weird, but can you imagine how hot he'll be in a few more years?!?!
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:09 pm

Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black 4650 I know right and then we'll all be thinkin this.... Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black 892174 (ok I know but come on I had to use it)
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black 987431 puhleeze Im already thinking that
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:08 pm

Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black 987431 you cradle robber!!!! Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black 987431 Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black 28913
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black   Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black Empty

Back to top Go down

Taylor Lautner stays as Jacob Black
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheBookClub :: The Lounge-
Jump to: