Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Hey its Nataly, come out and play.
If you need any help let me know.

ATTN NEWBIES:
When you register please check out the forum rules

Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBookClub

A Safe Haven for all Book Enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Join us in chat anytime

Great (and CHEAP) site for new books!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Charla85

Charla85

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Great (and CHEAP) site for new books! Empty
PostSubject: Great (and CHEAP) site for new books!   Great (and CHEAP) site for new books! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:06 am

I just wanted to mention this site www.paperbackswap.com My mom got me started on it and now I just can't seem to stop ordering books. Its a great way to get books for your books i want to read pile. I think that some of you I have addresses for I sent an invite. It will probably come from my moms email account since the account we use is on PBS is in her name. Anyways just wanted to mention it for anyone looking for a way to find new books for really cheap, cheaper than you can get them from the store or amazon.com or something like that.
Back to top Go down
shar

shar

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Great (and CHEAP) site for new books!   Great (and CHEAP) site for new books! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:54 pm

awesome!!! i will definately have to look into that. but always watch amazon....i "lost" a double book that i had that was part of a series,, and went there to look into replacing it. well, they had it brand new for a penny plus the standard shipping. i have also found other books for the same, including NINA BANGS-SEDUCTION BY CHOCOLATE which i know that there were people on here interested in!
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Great (and CHEAP) site for new books!   Great (and CHEAP) site for new books! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:24 pm

Cool! I have heard of the site, but didn't know much about it. Thanks for the information Charla!
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

PostSubject: Re: Great (and CHEAP) site for new books!   Great (and CHEAP) site for new books! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:20 am

ILUVNURDS wrote:
Cool! I have heard of the site, but didn't know much about it. Thanks for the information Charla!

You're welcome! How are you? It's been forever!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

PostSubject: Re: Great (and CHEAP) site for new books!   Great (and CHEAP) site for new books! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:20 am

shar wrote:
awesome!!! i will definately have to look into that. but always watch amazon....i "lost" a double book that i had that was part of a series,, and went there to look into replacing it. well, they had it brand new for a penny plus the standard shipping. i have also found other books for the same, including NINA BANGS-SEDUCTION BY CHOCOLATE which i know that there were people on here interested in!

Yeah gotta love amazon!!
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Great (and CHEAP) site for new books!   Great (and CHEAP) site for new books! EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:29 pm

Charla85 wrote:
ILUVNURDS wrote:

You're welcome! How are you? It's been forever!!!!!

I'm doing pretty well! How about yourself?....I hope you are doing well! Do you still have your online candy business?...I know it's been forever since we talked, and I'm sorry....My pc got a virus, a long time back, and my whole computer was cleaned out, even my Yahoo Messenger Crying or Very sad (Yahoo just added one on my email page, but I have no clue how to use it yet, lol)....We can always chat here, right cheers. TTYL Charla. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FaeLady

FaeLady

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Great (and CHEAP) site for new books!   Great (and CHEAP) site for new books! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:38 pm

also check out www.swaptree.com ...that one is my fav!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great (and CHEAP) site for new books!   Great (and CHEAP) site for new books! Empty

Back to top Go down

Great (and CHEAP) site for new books!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheBookClub :: The Library-
Jump to: