Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Hey its Nataly, come out and play.
If you need any help let me know.

ATTN NEWBIES:
When you register please check out the forum rules

Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBookClub

A Safe Haven for all Book Enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Join us in chat anytime

Supernatural tv show

Go down 
+2
shar
Nataly
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Supernatural tv show Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:24 pm

Who here watches Supernatural?
Back to top Go down
https://thebookclub.forumotion.net
shar

shar

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:59 pm

dont i wish i had the time!?!
Back to top Go down
mandy
Admin
mandy

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:29 am

Not me sorry, but loving the new avi and siggy!
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:18 pm

I do! *Waves*...Since season one....Can't wait for next season. Smile...Oh, also, I like your avi, and siggy!
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:43 pm

OMG season 5 can't get here any quicker, I'm glad that bitch Ruby is dead. I love Sam and all but he ticked me off bc he trusted a demon more so than Dean and Bobby, seriously was he that naive.
Back to top Go down
Anita
Anita

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Have never missed an episode. Have watched ot from day one, when it was on Tuesday nights not Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Esther Marie

Esther Marie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:48 am

I do! I do!!! Hi, Nat...I'm here!

And I LOVE the show. In fact, a plan(plot) is in the works right now to marry Mr. Ackles. Just you wait!

Can't wait for S5!! I'm re-watching the series in anticipation (and I just finished it for the first time last week!). I'm taking note of all my fav "Dean" moments. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:53 am

YAYYYY you finally made it, I'm excited for S5 I hear it's going to be down right devilish Twisted Evil....I'm coming to the wedding and you're invited to mine with Jared
Back to top Go down
Esther Marie

Esther Marie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:59 am

Thanks...if we time it right, we could have BIG celebrations in Texas and in New York!!
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Nataly wrote:
OMG season 5 can't get here any quicker.

*Nods, nods*
I can't wait too! Smile.....I heard there may actually be a season six too! Very Happy *Crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:50 pm

Just wanted to say, a new season of Supernatural starts back up on the 10th of September! Smile
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:04 pm

Just thought I should mention, an all new season of Supernatural starts tomorrow! Smile
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Spoiler:

New episode this Thursday! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:48 pm

OMG I loved it, and yes I am sooo happy Cass is back wooohhhooo, I wonder if Dean is actually gonna let them use his body as a vessel for Michael I would love to see that happen....oh boy will there be hell on Earth Lucifer found a vessel I feel sorry for the guy he his family was brutally murdered. I can't wait for tomorrow and I don't think Bobby ever got tattooed for protection I think he has other ways.
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Oh My Gosh!! This episode was great!! Very Happy....Felt like old times, lol...

Spoiler:

...This episode, to me, was so much better than last week's!...New episode this Thursday! Smile
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:18 pm

Nataly wrote:
I can't wait for tomorrow and I don't think Bobby ever got tattooed for protection I think he has other ways.

*Nods* Yeah after some thinking, I don't think he has, but still Shocked I'm surprised!
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:54 pm

Spoiler:

...Can't wait for this Thursday's episode! It looks interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:02 pm

I thought this episode was very good!

Spoiler:

Can't wait for this Thursday's episode. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:06 pm

I really don't have much to say about last week's episode, it was just...okay.

Spoiler:

New episode on tomorrow, I believe! Smile
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:44 pm

Okay, this week was really good!

Spoiler:

I think a new episode is on the 29th...It looks pretty funny! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:02 pm

The season is getting good I mean Sam in a white tuxedo can't ask for anything more yumm, but yea Im glad Dean and Sammy are talking again
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:06 pm

Nataly wrote:
The season is getting good I mean Sam in a white tuxedo can't ask for anything more yumm, but yea Im glad Dean and Sammy are talking again

Yeah, I liked him in the suit too! Wink...New episode on tomorrow. I think it's going to be a funny one, lol.
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:04 pm

Okay, I thought last week's episode was pretty good...Funny in parts Laughing....I think I would have liked to have seen Dean more in the episode, lol....
Spoiler:
...Thursday's episode looks like a funny one too! Can't wait to watch it. Smile
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:30 pm

Okay, I thought last week's episode was pretty good....It was funny in the beginning...I so did not expect that ending!
Spoiler:

Tomorrow's episode looks interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:03 pm

Okay, great episode! Smile

Spoiler:

...This Thursday's episode looks real interesting!
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:31 pm

I wasn't expecting an episode like that. The last few episodes have been funny, but this one was soooooo sad!!
Spoiler:

Okay, no new episodes until January 21st....How many more episodes in this season, anyone know?
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:40 pm

*Peeks in*

Just wanted to say that new episodes of Supernatural begins again tomorrow! Smile
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:37 pm

Anyone watch last week's episode? I thought it was pretty good Smile
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:39 pm

I LOVED last week's epi, that thing coming out of that ladies hand creeped me out *shivers* I wonder if Cass will return?
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Nataly wrote:
I LOVED last week's epi, that thing coming out of that ladies hand creeped me out *shivers* I wonder if Cass will return?

*Nods*

Very creepy! Shocked...I hope so. I like Cass! He's funny Rolling Eyes.
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Okay, I thought last week's episode was really good, and funny most of the time! ...I really don't have much to add, lol...Can't wait for tomorrow's show! Smile
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:38 pm

I thought the beginning was real funny, with Dean's dream! Laughing...Surprised to see Anna (Can't believe she tried to do all of that!)...Glad Cass is back, and was there to help them...I don't really know what to add....It was really sad Sad, especially for Sam...I totally forgot he was never able to meet his mom...At least we know how the Angels are able to use them but, without hurting them...Interesting spin on their bloodline. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode! Smile
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:17 pm

Spoiler:

I think new episodes will begin again on March 25th.
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:06 am

OMG I can't believe Dean cried uncle, I knew it was gonna happen but this early
Back to top Go down
Anita
Anita

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:42 pm

I know right!? AHHH!!!! My Dean is an angel!! LOL
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:01 am

Nataly wrote:
OMG I can't believe Dean cried uncle, I knew it was gonna happen but this early

He did?...When?...You mean when he cried at the end of the last episode?...Did I miss something Shocked? Laughing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Anita
Anita

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:48 pm

At the end of My Bloody Valentine.
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:30 am

Anita wrote:
At the end of My Bloody Valentine.

Okay, that's what I thought, but wasn't sure. Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:32 am

Don't know why I haven't posted this sooner, but I read on another board that Supernatural is going to have a sixth season! Very Happy *Claps*...The person said that the plot will be a different one though, from the one that it is now...Still, I hope we still get to see Cass now and then...He's pretty funny! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:57 am

ILUVNURDS wrote:
Don't know why I haven't posted this sooner, but I read on another board that Supernatural is going to have a sixth season! Very Happy *Claps*...The person said that the plot will be a different one though, from the one that it is now...Still, I hope we still get to see Cass now and then...He's pretty funny! Smile

wooohhooo Supernatural tv show 997111 I can't wait
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:07 am

*Runs back on the board*

Forgot to mention before I logged off, lol, new episode on this Thursday! Very Happy

*Runs back out waving*
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:24 pm

I loved this past epi but bc everyone was coming back from the dead I was hoping to see John Winchester
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:23 pm

It was a sad episode! (I feel so bad for Bobby!)...Still, glad the show is back though....So I guess we get to see the angels next week; surprised Cass didn't make an appearance for this episode...*Shrugs*
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:24 pm

Nataly wrote:
I loved this past epi but bc everyone was coming back from the dead I was hoping to see John Winchester

I didn't even think of him....Maybe he wasn't in this episode, because he wasn't from that town...scratch...*Shrugs*...Good point thought! Smile
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Interesting episode...

Spoiler:

New episode on this Thursday! Smile
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:36 pm

I thought at first, the beginning was a little slow, but the last twenty minutes, or so, were very interesting!

Spoiler:

...Tomorrow's episode looks real interesting.
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:46 pm

I thought last night's episode was a very good one! Here are my thoughts:

Spoiler:

I'm sure I'm forgetting some things, but it was a really good (100th) episode. Smile What did you all think?...New episode on tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:15 pm

I thought last week's episode was pretty good, gross at times, but good!...I really don't have much to say....

Spoiler:

New episode on tomorrow! Smile
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:14 pm

Okay, I thought it was a really good episode!...
Spoiler:
...Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!
Back to top Go down
Anita
Anita

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:39 am

AH LOVED tonights episode!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural tv show   Supernatural tv show Empty

Back to top Go down

Supernatural tv show
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next