Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Hey its Nataly, come out and play.
If you need any help let me know.

ATTN NEWBIES:
When you register please check out the forum rules

Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBookClub

A Safe Haven for all Book Enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Join us in chat anytime

Does this mean I'm an old soul?

Go down 
+3
Charla85
mandy
Nataly
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Does this mean I'm an old soul? Empty
PostSubject: Does this mean I'm an old soul?   Does this mean I'm an old soul? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:38 pm

Okay so I knit, crochet, read, watch the food network and lifetime for women and listen to music that only the older generation would know, does this mean I have an old soul? Gee I wonder what I'm gonna be like when I'm actually old.
Back to top Go down
https://thebookclub.forumotion.net
mandy
Admin
mandy

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Does this mean I'm an old soul?   Does this mean I'm an old soul? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:55 am

Hmmm thats an interesting one, could be that you ahve an old soul........

Now i'm thinking of me, and i reckon i'm a little bit of one!

And when you're old, you'll be stunning!
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

Number of posts : 600

PostSubject: Re: Does this mean I'm an old soul?   Does this mean I'm an old soul? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:48 am

Hey! I love being an old soul! It means you have wisdom beyond your years!
Back to top Go down
mandy
Admin
mandy

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Does this mean I'm an old soul?   Does this mean I'm an old soul? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:19 am

Ooooo now why didn't I think of that come back?
Back to top Go down
BlueCoyote

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Does this mean I'm an old soul?   Does this mean I'm an old soul? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 12:03 pm

i'm an old soul too lol i embroider, love to garden, bake, dont really like loud noises....and my musical tastes lean more towards um... ancient than older generations lol

i had a horrible crush on Indiana Jones.. not because he was a sexy adventuring archaeologist but because he wore a fedora, suit, and looked like a mature grown man rather than some "dude" out to mow the lawn.... thats also why i married who i married. he was clean cut and mature. nothing at all like the guys my own age. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Does this mean I'm an old soul?   Does this mean I'm an old soul? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 5:07 am

"Old soul" sounds so much younger than what I feel like sometimes, which is to say, the world's youngest old person. I read the newspaper and complain about it, I've had my gallbladder removed, I like old movies and songs, I knit, and I watch "The Golden Girls."
Back to top Go down
http://jilleb163.blogspot.com
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Does this mean I'm an old soul?   Does this mean I'm an old soul? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:01 am

OMG Jill you rock I LOVE The Golden Girls I've got it on dvd and Blue thats cool you do embroidery I wish I knew how to do it
Back to top Go down
https://thebookclub.forumotion.net
Charla85

Charla85

PostSubject: Re: Does this mean I'm an old soul?   Does this mean I'm an old soul? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:39 am

mandy wrote:
Ooooo now why didn't I think of that come back?

Cause I thought of it first geek LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

PostSubject: Re: Does this mean I'm an old soul?   Does this mean I'm an old soul? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:42 am

The Golden Girls totally ROCK!!! Does this mean I'm an old soul? 3811 And I love to embroider, it is so much fun!
Back to top Go down
christa3

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Does this mean I'm an old soul?   Does this mean I'm an old soul? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 5:39 pm

I think you're probably more the norm than you think. I love to bake, cook, crochet, embroider, garden, picnic, etc. I knew I was a fuddy duddy when my dad said I was a proper housewife (cringe, but he is an old guy from Germany, so he's proud of that stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

PostSubject: Re: Does this mean I'm an old soul?   Does this mean I'm an old soul? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:41 am

Well I think you should be proud of bein able to do all that stuff, me myself I can't cook or bake to save my life (well I can but it all taste like crap to me) I mean, come on, do you know of any one else who has the talent to burn water!?!?!?!? I didn't learn how to stop doing that til I was almost 15 and can still do it to this day! LOL!!! And everything I try to grow dies unless someone is going right behind me to check and make sure I did it all right...I'm hopeless! Embroidering and reading those are my talents *sigh* lord help the man I ever marry, he'll have to get some on the side just to get a decent meal.....LOL the great love affair of Cracker Barrel LMAO!!!! Ok, where was I? Oh, yeah, be proad that you can do all that stuff there are women all over that can't even do a third of what you can accomplish (Example: ME!).
Back to top Go down
Roxypop97

Roxypop97

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Does this mean I'm an old soul?   Does this mean I'm an old soul? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:31 pm

I also love the Golden girls. I love to do cross stitch, I do beading, and I love to cook. I am one HOT old soul. LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this mean I'm an old soul?   Does this mean I'm an old soul? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does this mean I'm an old soul?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheBookClub :: The Lounge-
Jump to: