Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Hey its Nataly, come out and play.
If you need any help let me know.

ATTN NEWBIES:
When you register please check out the forum rules

Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBookClub

A Safe Haven for all Book Enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Join us in chat anytime

Larissa Ione's Demonica Series

Go down 
+3
angel0618
BookFever
NiEssa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NiEssa

NiEssa

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Larissa Ione's Demonica Series Empty
PostSubject: Larissa Ione's Demonica Series   Larissa Ione's Demonica Series EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:29 pm

First off I want to say how much I love this series. I think it is one of the best I read in a while, right up there with KMM. In some ways she is surpassing SLK in my list of faves too.

Desire Unchained is the second book and the main Demon of hot sex-SHADE is burning up the damn pages!!!

So go check it out, you won't be sorry!!!

Here's the gist of it...
"Humans go to hospitals. Animals go to veterinarians. But where do injured, ill, and decapitated demons go? It isn’t as if every
supernatural being possesses the ability to grow a new limb to replace one that’s been hacked off by a demon slayer scumbag.
Fear not, fellow vamps, werewolves, and demons, for help has arrived.
Three brothers, incubus demons by birth, human in appearance (mostly), have pulled together to make the most of the healing skills common to their species.
Welcome to Underworld General Hospital, where sexy demons are doctors, HMOs are non-existent, and the blood bank sometimes doubles as the cafeteria.
And you don’t even want to know what goes on in the supply closets…"

Pleasure Unbound
July 2008
Excerpt & More

Someone is killing demons–someone other than the Aegis demon slayers, anyway. Now Eidolon, a doctor at Underworld
General as well as a demon whose instincts to mate are growing stronger, must pair up with a sexy Aegis Guardian
named Tayla Mancuso to learn the truth behind the killings. But Tayla has her own agenda. Her assignment is to find a
way to destroy Underworld General. When she falls for Eidolon, who has shown her erotic pleasures she’d never dreamed
of, she must face the horrors of her past and choose between becoming one of the very creatures she’s hunted–or death.

Desire Unchained
(was Shadow Lover)
Feb 24, 2009
Excerpt & More

Though some of the black market killers have been put down, the threat remains, weakened, but growing stronger.
When Shade is captured along with an ex-lover who blames him for a terrible betrayal, he is forced to confront
dangerous emotions that, if acted upon, could result in a fate worse than death.

Passion Unleashed
March 31, 2009
Excerpt & More

Both a demon and a vampire, Wraith has waited a hundred years to escape his miserable existence and make
the change that will allow him to seduce anyone and anything, and then impregnate it without a care in the world.
He has standards, though, and no humans need apply. So when he finds himself needing to seduce a human
female named Serena in order to save his life, the horrors of his past come back to haunt him. Thanks to a
divine charm, Serena is immortal, but only if she remains a virgin. Can she resist the ultimate temptation, the
touch of a tortured, dark-souled demon who is sex personified?

Untitled Demonica book 4 — Feb 2010
Untitled Demonica book 5 — Fall 2010
The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance 2: Love Bites — Fall 2009

Last edited by NiEssa on Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ni_essa
BookFever

BookFever

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Larissa Ione's Demonica Series   Larissa Ione's Demonica Series EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:00 am

Thanks so much! I will definitely go and see if Chapters has it in stock...

You and I share similar tastes, so I'm sure the series will be a treat!!

Love your new Mac siggy! Very clever!

Lisa
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lisaforget
angel0618

angel0618

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Larissa Ione's Demonica Series   Larissa Ione's Demonica Series EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:29 pm

im gonna try her out. i am curious on how she is.
Back to top Go down
NiEssa

NiEssa

PostSubject: Re: Larissa Ione's Demonica Series   Larissa Ione's Demonica Series EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:41 pm

Thanks ya'll!! LOL
Thanks Lisa, I had fun with that Siggy!
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Larissa Ione's Demonica Series   Larissa Ione's Demonica Series EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:58 pm

Larissa Ione's Demonica Series 8650 Oops NiEssa! I managed to miss this thread and basically repeated it in the Library section

I love this series too!
Back to top Go down
NiEssa

NiEssa

PostSubject: Re: Larissa Ione's Demonica Series   Larissa Ione's Demonica Series EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:07 pm

Oh that's ok!! We can probably get the domain goddess to merge them! Have you read Wraith's book yet?
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: Larissa Ione's Demonica Series   Larissa Ione's Demonica Series EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:43 pm

YES!!! Loved it! I want more.
Back to top Go down
shar

shar

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Larissa Ione's Demonica Series   Larissa Ione's Demonica Series EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:34 pm

it says book 4 is untitled and set to release in feb. 2010......when you are deone with book 3, Ni, i think you will know who book 4 is about Larissa Ione's Demonica Series 942140
Back to top Go down
NiEssa

NiEssa

PostSubject: Re: Larissa Ione's Demonica Series   Larissa Ione's Demonica Series EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:17 pm

it's sooo good so far, he cracks me up!! fuck a motherfucking fuckduck had me peeing in my pants!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: Larissa Ione's Demonica Series   Larissa Ione's Demonica Series EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:50 am

Ni, your Abby siggy reminds me of Gem!
Back to top Go down
NiEssa

NiEssa

PostSubject: Re: Larissa Ione's Demonica Series   Larissa Ione's Demonica Series EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:35 pm

I know I have her pegged for Gem in that series and Simi in the DH series she's so damn cute!!
Back to top Go down
NiEssa

NiEssa

PostSubject: Re: Larissa Ione's Demonica Series   Larissa Ione's Demonica Series EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:48 pm

I finished Wraith last night around 1:30 am...just couldn't put him down!! OMG I cried soooo hard
Spoiler:
But we'll see. Wraith is one hot vamp!! I'm not a blonde hair fan but I can imagine Travis Fimmel or that guy from charmed Jason Lewis
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

mmmm oh yeah that's my Wraith!!! He does look best wrapped in Hotel sheets!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
shar

shar

PostSubject: Re: Larissa Ione's Demonica Series   Larissa Ione's Demonica Series EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:38 pm

lmao wraith does love his fuck word. well, they all do, but he seems to like it best. and that motherfucking fuckduck was one of my favs
Back to top Go down
shar

shar

PostSubject: Re: Larissa Ione's Demonica Series   Larissa Ione's Demonica Series EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:39 pm

oh, and as much as i want a book for luc, i want her to do the brothers first so i have to say, BRING ON LORE!!!!
Back to top Go down
bluedragonfli81

bluedragonfli81

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Larissa Ione's Demonica Series   Larissa Ione's Demonica Series EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:48 am

I downloaded the ebook for pleasure unbound...soo excited!!! I feel soo left out because I haven't been able to read for fun in a loooooong while Crying or Very sad ...but I WILL make up for lost time. my tbr pile is no longer mocking me whooot lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bluedragonfly81
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Larissa Ione's Demonica Series   Larissa Ione's Demonica Series EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:22 am

bluedragonfli81 wrote:
I downloaded the ebook for pleasure unbound...soo excited!!! I feel soo left out because I haven't been able to read for fun in a loooooong while Crying or Very sad ...but I WILL make up for lost time. my tbr pile is no longer mocking me whooot lol

I think I'm in the same boat as you, lol....My TBR pile is huge Shocked (I'm still in the middle of Lover Avenged, and I really hope I can start Ashes of Midnight soon, by Lara Adrian.) Back on topic, lol, I have these books too. I can't wait to read them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larissa Ione's Demonica Series   Larissa Ione's Demonica Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Larissa Ione's Demonica Series
Page 1 of 1