Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Hey its Nataly, come out and play.
If you need any help let me know.

ATTN NEWBIES:
When you register please check out the forum rules

Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBookClub

A Safe Haven for all Book Enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Join us in chat anytime

So whats everyone reading at the minute!?

Go down 
+5
Nataly
Alana
angel0618
ILUVNURDS
mandy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mandy
Admin
mandy

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-01-08

So whats everyone reading at the minute!? Empty
PostSubject: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:28 am

I'm reading Lover Avenged, I'm slow at it right now because i'm really busy in work but hoping to get it finished soon, really liking it right now!!

So come one whats everyone else reading?
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:41 pm

I started that book, but I put it aside around a month ago....I think I like it a lot better then Phury's book. I'm now currently reading Pamela Palmer's book Desire Untamed. I'm on chapter five, and I really like it so far. Also, I finished this week Allison Leigh's A Weaver Wedding, and Karen Sandler's The Family He Wanted. These books were nice reads, as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
angel0618

angel0618

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:28 pm

i finished lover avenged about a month ago. i agre what it ws a lot bretter then Phury's book.
i am curently reading Lindsay Sand's "bite me if you can" i have read a bunch of the other books and since this book is in the same series as the others i have read, i thought i read this one too.
Back to top Go down
mandy
Admin
mandy

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:12 pm

Ok..... so I am going to duck at the missiles heading for me right now, but I had to put down LA and I picked up The stranger in her bed by Janet Chapman instead, I will pick LA back up again soon!
Back to top Go down
angel0618

angel0618

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:09 am

im not sending any missles to you dont worry
Back to top Go down
mandy
Admin
mandy

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:13 am

LOL than you! How are you enjoying Lynsay Sands?
Back to top Go down
angel0618

angel0618

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:11 pm

she is a very iuntersting writer. i also got a book by kerrelyn sparks. they write in a similar way
Back to top Go down
mandy
Admin
mandy

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:40 pm

I've only read one by lynsay sands and I have to say I really liked it! I will eventually read more of hers when I make a dent in what I ahve to read now!
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Atm I'm catching up with Jeaniene Frost's Nighthuntress series - on book 4 'Destined for an Early Grave'

I can't wait to read Dreamfever but my local bookshop doesn't stock KMM and Amazon had it at a ridiculous £26.00 last time I checked...I'll have to shop around
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:21 pm

Alana whats your email address I have Dreamfever on ebook
Back to top Go down
https://thebookclub.forumotion.net
Madden_Lee_Brown

Madden_Lee_Brown

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:21 pm

I'm reading a book by an author I've never heard of before. It's called Angel with Attitude by Michelle Rowen. Anybody heard of it before? I'm loving it!
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:07 pm

Madden_Lee_Brown wrote:
I'm reading a book by an author I've never heard of before. It's called Angel with Attitude by Michelle Rowen. Anybody heard of it before? I'm loving it!

I have heard of it, but have never read it. Glad to hear it is a good read! Smile
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:09 pm

I just finished reading Honor's Splendor by Julie Garwood...It was a good read too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mandy
Admin
mandy

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Alana bookdepository.co.uk has it for €15 can't remember in £ but its free shipping if you're still having trouble
Back to top Go down
FaeLady

FaeLady

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:23 pm

I just finished "Wings" by Aprilynn Pike last night. Started "The Meaning of Night" by Michael Cox today.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:03 am

Nataly wrote:
Alana whats your email address I have Dreamfever on ebook

mandy wrote:
Alana bookdepository.co.uk has it for €15 can't remember in £ but its free shipping if you're still having trouble

Thanks Nataly and Mandy! I did eventually get it from the Book Depository, it don't know why it was so expensive this time - I only paid between £4 and £8 for BF and FF and they were both through amazon marketplace.

I've just started Desire Untamed by Pamela Palmer
Back to top Go down
mandy
Admin
mandy

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:24 am

I'm reading The scarpetta factor by patricia cornwell. I recently got An Echo in the Bone, so I can't wait to start that!!
Back to top Go down
deadman

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:24 pm

i'm about to start three books....Richard Castle "Heat Wave", Star Wars "Death troopers" and Casey Daniels "Dead MAn Talking"
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:01 pm

I finished Covet a few days ago, but have not started reading another book yet.
Back to top Go down
FaeLady

FaeLady

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:10 pm

Just bought Nora Robert's "Bed of Roses" and I'm listening to an Audio Book called "April and Oliver" (Can't remember the author right now)

I'm getting ready to pick up an audiobook of "Blood Brothers" by Nora Roberts - narrated by none only than Phil Gigante....can't wait! Smile
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:51 pm

I'm just about to start Born of Fire by Sherrilyn Kenyon - I really enjoyed the first one in the series so I'm looking forward to this one too
Back to top Go down
deadman

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:03 pm

Alana, can you jump into this series cold? Like i won't need to read her others to understand it.
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:59 pm

I just finished reading yesterday Dorothy Garlock's With Hope. It was a good read. Smile
Back to top Go down
mandy
Admin
mandy

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:38 pm

I'm listening to A bed of Roses Nora Roberts I'm loving it!
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:35 pm

Janet Chapman's A Highlander Christmas
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:23 pm

Nataly wrote:
Janet Chapman's A Highlander Christmas

Was it a good read?

...I keep forgetting to mention, I read awhile back An Amish Christmas: December in Lancaster County. It's an anthology, I thought it was a great read. I'm in the middle of reading Jillian Hart's A McKaslin Homecoming. It's a good read so far, and I want to start reading Dorothy Garlock's With Song, when I finish this book. Smile
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:37 pm

Finished rereading Kiss of Midnight, and almost finished with Shades of Midnight. I kept putting it off to finish KoM...Also, just started reading Double the Pleasure, an Anthology, and I'm midway through Lori Foster's story.
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:37 pm

ILUVNURDS wrote:
Finished rereading Kiss of Midnight, and almost finished with Shades of Midnight. I kept putting it off to finish KoM...Also, just started reading Double the Pleasure, an Anthology, and I'm midway through Lori Foster's story.

Double the Pleasure is good and double the fun gotta love those Winston men.
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:35 pm

Nataly wrote:
Double the Pleasure is good and double the fun gotta love those Winston men.

Oh, I am really liking the Winston brothers! Very Happy...I want to read more books from this series....Just gotta find the time, lol.
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Right now, I'm reading Pamela Palmer's Obsession Untamed (Feral Warriors 02)....I think I like this book better than the first one. Still, I'm not too many chapters into it.
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Finished Moon Craving (Second book in the series. First was Moon Awakening; good read as well.) by Lucy Monroe. Very good read. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:24 pm

I'm reading the Blue Bloods Series by Melissa De La Cruz its a YA/Vamp Series
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Rereading Lover Avenged by JR Ward.
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:40 am

Reread Julie Garwood's Ransom. Now on to Taming Her Irish Warrior by Michelle Willingham. I have to rate and review it. Smile
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Daniel's Bride by Linda Lael Miller
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:16 pm

JR Ward's Lover Mine. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anita
Anita

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:08 pm

The Shining.
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:14 pm

ILUVNURDS wrote:
JR Ward's Lover Mine. Smile

Now, I'm rereading, lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:43 pm

ILUVNURDS wrote:
Reread Julie Garwood's Ransom. Smile

Same again, and The Runaway McBride, by Elizabeth Thornton, as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Still reading, and in the middle of, The Runaway McBride, by Elizabeth Thornton, and I got the next book in the series, The Scot and I....I'll be reading this one next. Smile....What are you all reading? scratch
Back to top Go down
mandy
Admin
mandy

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:35 pm

Reading/Listening to

The Eye of the World, Book One of the Wheel of Time series (i know.... what am I thinking getting into another long series!)

Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:32 am

I finished reading B.J. Daniels' Shotgun Bride, and now I've started reading Lynne Graham's The Greek Tycoon's Blackmailed Mistress.
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:11 pm

Started reading Jillian Hart's A McKaslin Homecoming.
Back to top Go down
Anita
Anita

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:16 pm

A mass of stufff lol
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:16 pm

Anita wrote:
A mass of stufff lol

Laughing

I'm reading Katie MacAlister's You Slay Me....It's going slow, but it's a pretty good read Smile, so far.
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Right now, Lara Adrian's Taken by Midnight.
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:14 pm

I have not started JR Ward's Crave, but I did take a peek when I first got the book, lol....I'm behind, what can I say Smile....I'm behind, because, on another message board, someone said Sarah MacCarty's books were really good, so I started, and finished, Caine's Reckoning, and I'm in the middle of the second book Sam's Creed. Really good books/series! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ILUVNURDS

ILUVNURDS

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:55 pm

I keep forgetting to post some of the books I have recently read, lol. They are: Larissa Ione's Pleasure Unbound, and Linda Ford's Dakota Child. They were both very good reads! Smile
Back to top Go down
angel0618

angel0618

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:19 pm

i have read all of larissa's books and found them very enjoyable.
i have read all of sherrilyn kennyons dark-hunter series (all 20 of trhem)
i am currently reading alexandra ivy's guardians of eternity series
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:10 pm

I'm currently reading Heart of the Wolf by Terry Spear, so far so good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone reading at the minute!?   So whats everyone reading at the minute!? Empty

Back to top Go down

So whats everyone reading at the minute!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next