Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Hey its Nataly, come out and play.
If you need any help let me know.

ATTN NEWBIES:
When you register please check out the forum rules

Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBookClub

A Safe Haven for all Book Enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Join us in chat anytime

Out with it girls....................

Go down 
+4
BlueCoyote
mandy
Charla85
Nataly
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Out with it girls.................... Empty
PostSubject: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 12:18 am

What is the most outrageous or crazy thing that you have ever done spill it girls
Back to top Go down
https://thebookclub.forumotion.net
Charla85

Charla85

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:49 am

Just one?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
mandy
Admin
mandy

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:22 am

And I notice Nat that you haven't divulged any tidbits either!
Back to top Go down
BlueCoyote

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:57 am

when i was in 9th grade i skipped school and hitch hiked with a friend 30 miles back home. took us all day, we were so tired from walking we couldnt move the next day - i stayed home... and got suspended too so what ever right? - we met some interesting people, my "friend" was trying to talk me into hitching all the way to Chicago with her.... affraid yeah right! i had no money and no contacts to stay with up there and it was October!! Suspect
the first guy that picked us up was driving a red SUV. probably in this late 20's. kinda cute, named Mike. he was lost so we directed him to the interstate - which cut the trip in half.

it was nuts, we could have been killed or worse, but honestly i wouldnt have changed a thing if i could. i have the experience now and that counts for something!
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:11 pm

It can be more than one Charla and LOL @ Mandy darn I was hoping you didn't notice
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Well for me it was my 24th bday and I spent it in the city with a few of my girlfriends we went to a strip club and I was ridiculously drunk I was hiitting on the stripper so I found out that he and his friends are going to the same night club we went to, I had a few more drinks I was dancing with gay men it was great and this one straight guy was hitting on me so I dance with him got a number and went about my business then I had some more to drink and you think that would of been enough what happens I fell on my ass how embarassing my gfs had to walk me out bc I couldn't stand on my own.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Tammy

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:15 pm

OMFG do we have room for my antics?

I don't know if I SHOULD tell yall... I have a reputaion yanno? *innocent face*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/TammyLafontaine
pickles916

pickles916

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:31 pm

HAHAHAHA... too funny Tammy... You've told me some of your stories...lol.
For me I have a tendency to fall on my ass as well. This time it was when I was trying to get a guy to notice me (this guy is now my DH)
Anyways, I had downed a LOT of liquid courage and figured what could it hurt to go up to him and ask him out..... JESUS! I swear I thought I was stable. So I am sauntering over there... and yes when your drunk sauntering does NOT look like that. So I am smack dab in front of him and by this time we were hanging out quite a bit so he was paying attention.... well I slipped and felll BUT I took him with me...lol.
That great thing about it he doesn't remember a thing.....lol... Score!

A couple days later he asked me out.... lol.. all that work paid off
Back to top Go down
Erotic Mistress

Erotic Mistress

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:25 pm

Well Nat... Lucky for you, I have never done anything outrageous or crazy. As you know, I am innocent, and always behave myself. *straightens halo*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/smapp1
Charla85

Charla85

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:28 pm

Ok let's see which one should I start with hmmm....well I'll tell one of the less shocking ones first lol!.... When I was in college, me and one of the other RAs decided that we were going to make Jello shoots, so we got vodka, and went back to my room for the Jello (bless my grandmothers heart she unknowingly provided the jello by giving it to me) LOL! made the "JELLO" in a tubaware container and when it was ready to eat, attacked it like we hadn't eaten for three days....to make a long story short we used WAY to much vodka, got toally trashed cause we were drinking the half a bottle that was left over as well (this from a gallon sized bottle) and decided to be strippers by stripping down to our undies in front of an open window, Janet Jackson's "Nasty" BLARING from the sterio, for god and everybody to see in the middle of winter, ....not knowing that there was a group of guys (one of them being a guy I had a crush on) walking out of the building derictly across from my window who decided that they would sit on the steps of said building and enjoy the show....anyways we got "rated" on our "performence" and given the scores the next day! The guy I had a crush on, thought it was hilerous and we ended up being the best of friends and buddies.....and if you don't know what "BUDDIES" are then I don't know what to tell ya!
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:29 pm

HA!! Yeah Right, EM!!! Out with it girls.................... 987431 And my butt is green with orange polka dots!!! LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:55 pm

pickles916 wrote:
HAHAHAHA... too funny Tammy... You've told me some of your stories...lol.
For me I have a tendency to fall on my ass as well. This time it was when I was trying to get a guy to notice me (this guy is now my DH)
Anyways, I had downed a LOT of liquid courage and figured what could it hurt to go up to him and ask him out..... JESUS! I swear I thought I was stable. So I am sauntering over there... and yes when your drunk sauntering does NOT look like that. So I am smack dab in front of him and by this time we were hanging out quite a bit so he was paying attention.... well I slipped and felll BUT I took him with me...lol.
That great thing about it he doesn't remember a thing.....lol... Score!

A couple days later he asked me out.... lol.. all that work paid off

LMAO! That's a cute story Megs!

Think the gals here could handle some of my stories? LOL

So far yall's are kinda tame, I don't wanna freak anyone out! Laughing
Back to top Go down
pickles916

pickles916

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Lol... you could be right!
I have a few more stories but I think I need to hear a few more of yours before I spill
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:24 pm

Out with it girls.................... 92299 OMG Charla I would of been nervous as hell to face him again, Tammy spill it girlfriend and EM who do you think you're fooling I see those horns muahaha
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 5:04 am

I lead a very boring life ... my shenanigans have been computer-related mostly. When I was a teenager I was always making up fake identities and blogs (back before they were called blogs) and seeing what reactions I got ...

I think the most outrageous thing I have done is participate in a contest to see who could stay awake the longest. During midterms.

I came in second place. The winner failed all her midterms Surprised)
Back to top Go down
http://jilleb163.blogspot.com
Tammy

Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 8:18 am

Fine Nataly GAH!!....but just remember you asked for it.
Here's a brief over view of my crazy life up until I got married to my DH, had a baby and became a boring ole hermit!

- I grew up in the country and could ride a horse before I could walk.

-I grew up there with all boys and was a very tough young tom boy! All the guys were scared of me. I made improvised weapons (like a beaded jumpropes tied to a broom handles) and used them to assert myself as a crazy badass you don't wanna mess with.

-The guys I grew up with also used to drive me to school (car pool) and I later found out they were in the KKK!! (stupid hick boys)

-Said KKK idiots I grew up with were starting a racial war at my school against 2 gangs, had skin heads and klan and all kinds of dumb asses coming to fight gang members in our school parking lot after school. There were whispers all throughout school about it but no one knew who was leading this war. The school was SCARED they had had a racial war in the 70s when my mom was there and it got BAD, students and teachers being stabbed and such, so they wanted to stop it before that happened again. I knew who was involved and I had friends on both sides I didnt want hurt so I went to our police liason officer and narced everyone out. They were suspended for a while and since my mom was scared they'd find out it was me who'd told, she kept me out of school for as long as they were as if I got in trouble by association (only 2 weeks suspension for trying to start a WAR OMFG... but was the mid 90s too so meh) When I left that day there were branches of law enforcement I had never even heard of in our parking lot in riot gear LOL.

- I was called psycho bitch in high school cause I stabbed a boy, who had punched me, with a pencil in his shoulder in front of everyone leaving study hall. (100+ people)

-My first (deflowerer) was arrested for beating up his sister and mother and taking a swing at his grandma cause they were trying to protect me from him. I told him I was unhappy and leaving him and he lost it and came after me. I jumped in my car and locked my doors and he was beating on my windows screaming 'I fucking love you, you bitch!" LOL, and then ran off when his mother came out to see wtf was up. I told her (through the window) and he came back when she went inside to get his sister and her BF. His sis comes out and gets between him and my window and he hits her and they get in a fight. Then his mom comes out with his grandmother and he punches his mother in the stomach when she tries to pull him off his sis. They wont let me out of my car to help. His grandma was blocking the door and he took a swing at her, she dodged it. Quick ole broad. Meanwhile his best friend/sis's BF was inside calling the cops cause he wouldnt fight his buddy even to help his GF. They broke up soon after too =P.
Cops showed and took him away. He spend the night in the psyc ward at the hospital and they let him out to go to work the next day. That night he came to my home stalking me and my mom met him on the porch with a shotgun, my old hick buddy had an axe, and my first BF who was still my buddy had a ball bat. My crazy lessie mom and 2 HUGE country boys sacred him off for awhile. LOL I had other less impressive run ins with him including me tapping him with my car before he finally moved on to torment someone else.

-I got married at 19 to a man 9 years older. DUH! He was a lil bitch but somehow I let him totally dominate my life. Kept me from talking to my family and then got me into stripping. I was befriended by a girl who'd been in a similar situation while dancing and her and I ran away from him and lived out of motels in Rockford and worked at a GoGo club there. (bikinis and 70s GoGo boots, cages and all) He found us somehow, broke into our room, stole all my cash I was saving for an apartment (he knew I kept it in a certain book... damn it) and left a key to an apartment on a red heart keychain and like 40+ love cards all around the place. Under pillows, in closets, anywhere you can think of. He'd crossed shit out on em and wrote in his own stuff and underlines things like FOREVER!!! YIKES! I freaked out, we moved in with 4 bouncers and slept on their couchs.
I then had that man kicked out of every dance club, bar and GoGo club in that town, cause he was dumb enough to follow me to them LMAO.

-While in Rockford I met some Professional Wrestlers. Hung out with them when they'd pass through town. One tried to fly me to his events and such, but I'd always come up with some excuse cause I knew what he wanted and I was NOT interested LOL. He did get me front row seats to a major event in my hometown. Was a blast but I HAD to leave before he was done....lol. Anyhow through my wrestling buddies I met an Indy Wrestler in talks with WWF (yeah was still that back then) He wanted to bring me on as his ring girl as it would help his contract negotiations if he had a hot chick with him. =P So he bought me a ticket to go stay in the other half of his condo and train. I trained and had photo shoots he paid for and then when the WWF ppl asked me to get a boob job I said NO! (I have DD's for God's sake) There was also implications that one exec wanted a 'favor' from me too. NO NO NO. He was pissed and locked me in his condo til I would come to my senses w/e jerk. I broke out, found a phone while he was showering and called my mom. She got the number on called ID, called her cop buddies who looked up his address (she had no pc for reverse look up etc) and she called that number back. Told him he'd better have me at a certain city landmark in 4 hours (time it would take her to get there) of she would have every cop in the county beating down his door at (repeats his address.. which shocked him cause he knew nothing of my mom and assumed she didnt know him either LOL) The rest was a blur, I was freaked out. He'd spent a couple thousand on me and was loosing a major contract by me leaving too. I did not think he'd let us go in peace, but he did. I think my mother scared him. I only know she said what she said cause she told me...perhaps there was some threats I knew nothing of but w/e it worked. I was 21 at the time and I got bitched out for my stupidity the WHOLE way back home.
And no I did not sleep with any of those guys no no no eww..

-Later I moved back home and went out all the time. I was a club rat big time. I partied almost every night. I knew every bouncer, DJ, door man, and bartender in my area. I never waited in line, I never paid cover charges, I never paid for drinks or food and I even had some bouncers that had crushes on me who would just give me and my best friend money to get breakfast or for gas. (she had her own groupies too tho LOL)
Some people thought we were tramps but seriously we were just MAJOR teases LOL. (I was still hung up on my ONE boyfriend I had back in Rockford.)
One Halloween I was crowned Queen of Babylon (a hot club that would have lines around the block every night) I was given a plastic crown, a 150$ bar voucher and 50 guest VIP passes (to get in free with no waiting) Well since I already got free drinks and got me and my entourage in for free I would walk up and down the line and pick out the hot guys to give passes to LMAO. I was a wild one back then HAH!

-At 23 I settled down and married again. Tho he was again 9 years older and was my adoptive 2nd half cousin. Weird I know. My mom was adopted tho we knew her real family and were not close to the adoptive one. My mother's adoptive mother's was his half Aunt. So absolutely no blood relation for all of you who went eww at that. =P LOL Anyhow was with him for 3 years taking care of his 2 kids we had custody of, til the stress of work issues and his parents illnesses (they both had cancer) turned him into an abusive raging drunk asshole and I left him.

-I had been online gaming buddies with my current DH back when I was with the drunk and after we became friends away from the games. I didn't think it would lead to anything more since he was in a different country but as you can see it did.

Okay I hit all the major stupid shit I can think of that has happened to me or because of me. I know there is more and some pretty strange things I have done but really doncha think the proceeding was enough?? LOL

Now you can all be shocked and think I'm a whack job and I thank Nataly for that. =P
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 8:51 am

You're not a whack job Tamm you are a different and went through a period of crazy events but who hasn't. You know what this sounds like to me a Lifetime for Women movie.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:01 am

Dageus'Lass wrote:
You're not a whack job Tamm you are a different and went through a period of crazy events but who hasn't. You know what this sounds like to me a Lifetime for Women movie.

LMAO okay so who do was cast as my 52 year old, lesbian, rock climbing, motorcycle riding mother?
In that case who do we cast as me? LOL They'd have to have like 3 different women. The tom boy, the party girl and the frumpy mommy.. cause no one actress can portray how much I have changed in looks and such over the years! I had to have jaw surgery at 17 so most ppl from high school didnt recognize me afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:12 am

Out with it girls.................... 63620 hmmmm I'm stumped I guess Rosie O'Donnell could play your mother lol
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:50 am

Dageus'Lass wrote:
Out with it girls.................... 63620 hmmmm I'm stumped I guess Rosie O'Donnell could play your mother lol
LOL oh God no, too fat and too seditary.
Maybe if we left out the lesbian part in the actress category I'd say..... Meryl Streep. In Mama Mia when she was running around in her coveralls working on her villa I thought OMG my mom would LOVE to be doing that...well not fixing shit but better fixing shit in Greece than in Illinois on a run down ranch. My mom is Italian and would die to live in the Mediterranean. She also has curly blond hair so it seems fitting. Tho Meryl is a lil too BIG TIME for a Lifetime movie now duncha think?
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:18 am

Even the big time stars made a lifetime movie, Meryl sounds perfect
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Wow did I kill this thread or what? LMAO

You don't have to top my insanity ladies, just add your antics too please... come on don't make me look like the lone bad girl Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:24 am

LMAO!! Alright here's a teaser for ya! I've been trying to kill my brother for as long as I can remember and I don't mean like how ya "think" about killing your brother because he read your diary or something. I mean I've literally tried to kill him! Of course he's tried to do the same to me so there ya go. I'll write more when I've got a little more time.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:09 am

Charla85 wrote:
LMAO!! Alright here's a teaser for ya! I've been trying to kill my brother for as long as I can remember and I don't mean like how ya "think" about killing your brother because he read your diary or something. I mean I've literally tried to kill him! Of course he's tried to do the same to me so there ya go. I'll write more when I've got a little more time.
Wow sounds like my mom and her adoptive brother. Seriously.

And just cause my brother and I have engaged in knife fights that have left my mothers door frames all a-splinter does not exactly mean we tried to kill each other.pirat
I just wanted the prick to bleed a lil.
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Well I wanted mine dead, dead, dead! Still do most of the time, but we've gotten a little better since we've gotten older. We can be civil for at least 5 mintues before things go flyin.
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:54 pm

ROTFLMAOOO DAMM CHARLA
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:28 pm

WHAT?!?!?!? He starts it!!!! I swear *halo glowing over my head*
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:30 pm

Charla85 wrote:
WHAT?!?!?!? He starts it!!!! I swear *halo glowing over my head*
Funny how a ring of brimstone smoke can look glowy and halo like in the right light huh? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:35 pm

I'm innocent I tell ya!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:09 pm

Charla85 wrote:
I'm innocent I tell ya!!!
Me thinks, thou doth protest too much.
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:49 pm

Out with it girls.................... 265548 Innocent?? whats that hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:19 pm

Ok Ok there was this one time back probably about 8 years ago when we got into a fight I dont remember who started it or why it got started which is how most of our fights start, anyways Isaac ended up giving me a hair line fracture in my right thumb when he tried to shove me into a wall, brusied three of my ribs, and pulled my hair so hard by the roots that it gave me a migraine for three days ( of course at the time he was pulling my hair I was so angry he could have pulled me bald and I wouldn't have noticed) and gave me some mild little bruises from the punches he threw. In return I shoved him THROUGH the kitchen wall (this was where we were fightin) making a giant hole, kicked and kneed him in the nuts several times (its a wonder the poor boy was able to produce my nephew Brayden I've kicked and kneed him there so many times) bruised 6 of his ribs, scratched him in several places drawing blood, tried to hit him with a metal kitchen chair (missed by a hair), gave him bruises from the punchs I was giving him and gave him several bruises by pelleting him with canned goods. That was also one of the few times that I've actually been so mad that I cussed at my grandmother, who is a holy roller christian, but in my defense she is not as sprie as she use to be and I was tryin to protect her from getting hurt because she seemed to think that since my mama wasn't going to stop us from fighting, mama let us fight it out and made sure that we didn't actually kill each other by pulling us off one another if she had to, then she would and she didn't have NO business getting in between two strong kids that out weighed her and were at least a foot taller than her at the time. Cussing her out seemed to be the only thing that would get that through her head.....and then of course there are the other times we miamed each other trying to kill one another but I save those for some other time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out with it girls....................   Out with it girls.................... Empty

Back to top Go down

Out with it girls....................
Page 1 of 1