Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Hey its Nataly, come out and play.
If you need any help let me know.

ATTN NEWBIES:
When you register please check out the forum rules

Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBookClub

A Safe Haven for all Book Enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Join us in chat anytime

Innocent children & stupid people

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Erotic Mistress

Erotic Mistress

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Innocent children & stupid people Empty
PostSubject: Innocent children & stupid people   Innocent children & stupid people EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:30 pm

Ok. This just happened to me and I'm still LMAO. Some people need to have their eyes checked.

As some of you know, my 4yo hates to wear clothes and thinks he's Diego. Because of this I had to take my curtains down, he was ruining them. On top of that, he seems to think it's ok to stand on the back of the couch to look out the windows, or climb them. Well, he was looking out the window and said there was a police car in the driveway. 30 seconds later, my oldest walks in and asks why there's a cop in the driveway. So I throw my shoes on and go out to find out what's going on. He was at a traffic stop up the street, and a woman pulled over to tell him her son saw a naked man in a window up the street.. So he says, ok, he'll check it out. So, here he is in my driveway, because someone apparently mistook my four year old, wearing a pull-up for a naked man. He took our information and left, laughing himself. I feel bad for him having to file that report. Well, he hasn't gotten on the back of the couch since. I shoulda had them here sooner. Here's a pic of my window so you can visualize as you're laughing your asses off.

Innocent children & stupid people Th_window-1
As big as the window is, you'd think you could tell the difference between a naked man or a little boy. LMFAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/smapp1
Snow

Snow

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Innocent children & stupid people   Innocent children & stupid people EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:01 pm

Innocent children & stupid people 987431 LMAO!!
Does the Lady know she mistook a four year old for a man?! Innocent children & stupid people 425551
Back to top Go down
Erotic Mistress

Erotic Mistress

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Innocent children & stupid people   Innocent children & stupid people EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Snow wrote:
Innocent children & stupid people 987431 LMAO!!
Does the Lady know she mistook a four year old for a man?! Innocent children & stupid people 425551

Nope... she took off right after she reported it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/smapp1
shar

shar

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Innocent children & stupid people   Innocent children & stupid people EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:01 pm

at least my son was normal in that regard.....he loved being naked!!!thankfully, he has grown out of it, although last summer i caught him skinny dipping in his pool in our back yard. our neighbors.....saints that they r lol, know he has autism, and dont report him. but he did have a funny police officer run in when he was younger. i took him out of the bath and had a towel around him. the officer came to the door to ask me questions cuz our neighbors were fighting. when i opened the door to talk to him, my son pushed past and went streaking down main. the cop just stood there staring til i pushed him and told him, "well, catch him!" lol the poor man was soo red in the face lol maybe this will be the thing that makes yours decide wearing clothes is ok.......then again, maybe not.
Innocent children & stupid people 987431
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

Number of posts : 600

PostSubject: Re: Innocent children & stupid people   Innocent children & stupid people EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:15 pm

That's funny!!! lol! That woman must of had some bad eyesight if she thought a 4 year old was a grown man, that or you have the tallest 4 year old in history! Innocent children & stupid people 63620
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Innocent children & stupid people   Innocent children & stupid people EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:58 am

Innocent children & stupid people 987431
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innocent children & stupid people   Innocent children & stupid people Empty

Back to top Go down

Innocent children & stupid people
Page 1 of 1