Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Hey its Nataly, come out and play.
If you need any help let me know.

ATTN NEWBIES:
When you register please check out the forum rules

Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBookClub

A Safe Haven for all Book Enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Join us in chat anytime

Some people just suck...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Erotic Mistress

Erotic Mistress

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Some people just suck... Empty
PostSubject: Some people just suck...   Some people just suck... EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:30 am

And that's the short of it. The long version?

Be warned it's sad.

Had a great day today. Chilled out with the kids and did nothing around the house. We were topping it off by going to my friends DD's birthday party. So, we go and have a great time. We get about half way home and see this "ball" in the middle of the road on the opposite side. As we get closer, it's a dog! So, of course we stop. It was hit and can't get up. I'm on the phone with 911 dispatch, who informs me they've had several calls and they're on their way. Ok, fine. What gets me is first, obviously whoever hit the poor dog kept driving. Then, they've had several calls and NOBODY else stopped to make sure the poor dog didn't get hit again. It was a medium sized mixed breed a very light tawny color. It's been snowing here, so it was hard to see, especially where the speed limit is 45 and people are flying by at more then 60. We stopped and directed traffic around the dog. The owners lived right there. They had just put him out on his chain for the las time and someone came and unhooked him. Apparently, someone nearby doesn't like him, this is the third time since Christmas he's had a problem. I hope this poor dog is ok, but I'm not getting my hopes up. He was hit in the front not the rear, and was bleeding from his mouth and nose. His obvious broken legs are the least of his problems right now. I hope they find whoever has been letting this dog off his chain and charge him with whatever they can in the animal cruelty department.

So, there's the long of it. The short of it being, some people just suck and I don't understand the way they think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/smapp1
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Some people just suck...   Some people just suck... EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:37 am

Thats horrible, some people shouldn't be pet owners. Did you call an animal sheltar, they need to find the poor dog a good home. I'm glad you stopped bc I'm sure some heartless person would of ran him over. Some people just suck... 61101
Back to top Go down
https://thebookclub.forumotion.net
Erotic Mistress

Erotic Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Some people just suck...   Some people just suck... EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:45 am

It wasn't the owners. They had simply put the dog out just 10-15 munites before for the last time. They were getting ready to get him and go to bed when they saw the flashing lights and came out. They've had the ASPCA out at their home recently because a neighbor had called, and they had the police there twice before because someone had let him off his chain. tried to make it look like he snapped the chain. Let me tell ya, he couldn't snap the weakest chain. He's a small to medium sized mixed breed. Police got the emergency vet to the office, which happened to be less then a minute down the road. I'm an animal lover, and couldn't do anything but stop. Keith stood out in the cold and directed traffic until the police showed up. Someone else would've definitely hit him again if he hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin
Nataly

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Some people just suck...   Some people just suck... EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:54 am

I hope he's going ot be okay poor thing.
Back to top Go down
https://thebookclub.forumotion.net
Charla85

Charla85

Number of posts : 600

PostSubject: Re: Some people just suck...   Some people just suck... EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:51 am

Man, when people do stuff like that it just pisses me off!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad I mean, come on how heartless can you get?!?!?!? Ohhhh now I'm mad! I'm to go...go do something else! People like that should be shot, I mean it's one thing if it was an accident but you don't just leave the poor thing sittin in the middle of the damn road!!! AGHHHH!!! Some people just suck... 36716 Now I feel like beating the crap out of someone!!!
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Some people just suck...   Some people just suck... EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:31 am

If I had hit that poor animal and there were houses nearby I would've gone to see if anyone knew who the dog belonged to, I hate the people who just walk away from hurting animals! Fair enough in this case it was most likely an accident on the part of whoever hit him, but the person who let him off the chain should be locked up!
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Some people just suck...   Some people just suck... EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:22 am

You want to talk about heartless? Some SOB down here in Phoenix was dropping kittens out his car window at 75 mph on the freeway. And only ONE person called the cops, and that was to clear the freeway, not to report the sicko that did it. They never caught the perpetrator.
That one still makes me angry.

How can people be so totally cruel?
Back to top Go down
http://jilleb163.blogspot.com
Charla85

Charla85

PostSubject: Re: Some people just suck...   Some people just suck... EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:28 am

Evil or Very Mad Some people just suck... 368823 OMG!!! That's just wrong!!! Some people just suck... 368823 Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Erotic Mistress

Erotic Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Some people just suck...   Some people just suck... EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:54 am

Alana wrote:
If I had hit that poor animal and there were houses nearby I would've gone to see if anyone knew who the dog belonged to, I hate the people who just walk away from hurting animals! Fair enough in this case it was most likely an accident on the part of whoever hit him, but the person who let him off the chain should be locked up!

Whoever hit it probablt didn't even realize they had. We cme across it at almost 11:00 on a Saturday night. They had probably been drinking at one of the many bars in that area. But yeah, at least call the police. Don't leave it for dead.

Charla85 wrote:
Man, when people do stuff like that it just pisses me off!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad I mean, come on how heartless can you get?!?!?!? Ohhhh now I'm mad! I'm to go...go do something else! People like that should be shot, I mean it's one thing if it was an accident but you don't just leave the poor thing sittin in the middle of the damn road!!! AGHHHH!!! Some people just suck... 36716 Now I feel like beating the crap out of someone!!!

That's how I felt last night. Just wanted to hurt someone!

Jill wrote:
You want to talk about heartless? Some SOB down here in Phoenix was dropping kittens out his car window at 75 mph on the freeway. And only ONE person called the cops, and that was to clear the freeway, not to report the sicko that did it. They never caught the perpetrator.
That one still makes me angry.

How can people be so totally cruel?

OMFG! I would have been right on the phone and stayed behind the guy until the police got there.
Back to top Go down
Erotic Mistress

Erotic Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Some people just suck...   Some people just suck... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:38 pm

Thank you everyone, for your thoughts and for listening. Keith (DH) just got a phone call from the owner. They had to euthanize the dog. I'm a mess right now, and it wasn't even my dog. I'm torn about telling DD. She's 10, loves animals and upsets easily. And I want to find the asshole that let this poor dog off his chain and do to him what he did to this poor animal. Yeah, I'm feeling that viscous. I really hope they find this person and give him what he deserves. I know they can bring charges against him because the animal died. They just have to find the asshole first. Anyway, thank you all for listening when I need to get this off my chest. You're a great group of people!
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Some people just suck...   Some people just suck... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:48 pm

Quote :
And I want to find the asshole that let this poor dog off his chain and do to him what he did to this poor animal. Yeah, I'm feeling that viscous. I really hope they find this person and give him what he deserves. I know they can bring charges against him because the animal died. They just have to find the asshole first.

Too right the same should be done to him. Someone's pet is part of their family! Animal cruelty really p***es me off!! There is absolutely no need for it!

I really hope they find the guy who did that!
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Charla85

PostSubject: Re: Some people just suck...   Some people just suck... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:18 am

Me too! That man should be buried up to his neck and covered with honey next to a red ant hill! I'm just sorry that the poor dog had to be put down I know the family must be tore up about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some people just suck...   Some people just suck... Empty

Back to top Go down

Some people just suck...
Page 1 of 1